<

展会报名与预定展位英语表达情景句子

发布人:参展网阅读数:3762

展会报名与预定展位英语表达情景句子(www.828i.com)

1、Application & Booth Reservation 报名与预定展位

R: Reservation Clerk 预订部职员C: Client 客户

R: Good morning、 New China International Exhibition Center、 Can I help you?

早上好,中国国际展览中心。有什么可以为您效劳?

C: Yes, Please、 I’m with Yinghui in the China、 I’d like to regist er for the 21st China International Fishing Tackle Trade Exhibition、

是的。我是中国盈晖公司的,想报名申请21届中国国际钓鱼用品贸易展览会的展位。

R: May I have your name, Sir?

请问您的姓名?

C: I’m To ny Lee、

我叫李盈。

R: Let me check, Mr、 Brown…Thank you for waiting、 Fortunately, there are still some booths available、 If you send us your registration form and registration fees within two weeks, it is still possible for you to get one booth、

布朗先生,我来查查看·······让您久等了。好在我们还有一些摊位。如果您递交注册表并在两周内缴纳注册费,还是有可能租到一个摊位的。

C: Mat I register for it now on the phone?

1我可以现在在电话里注册码?

R: Sure、 Which credit card would you like to use?

当然可以。您想使哪种信用卡?

C: Unionpay、

银联卡。

R: Fine、 I’d be glad to help you sign up on the phone、 Perhaps you can answer me some questions to start with?

好的。我很乐意帮您在电话里报名。您可以先回答几个问题吗?C: Sure、

可以。

R: May I kno w your phone number, email and your company’s name?请问您的电话号码、电子信箱和公司名称?

C: My phone number is 137********; my email is pensonlee@XXXXl; my company’s full name is Fujian Dongshan Yinghui Fish Net Limited Company、

我的电话是137********;我的电子邮箱是XXXX;我公司的全名是福建东山盈晖渔具有限公司。

R: Mr、 Tony Lee at 137******** from Fujian Dongshan Yinghui Fish Net Limited Company; and your email is pensonlee@http://www.wendangku、net/doc/ebdb8902eff9aef8941e06f5.html、 Is that right?

李盈先生,电话是137********,福建东山盈晖渔具有限公司,电子

2邮箱是pensonlee@XXX。是这样吗?

C: Yes!

对。

R: Are you looking for a standard package booth or non-standard package booth?

您想预订标准包价摊位还是非标准包价摊位呢?

C: What is the charge for each?

它们的费用分别是多少?

R: The nine-square meter-booth costs at least 23,000 yuan RMB per unit while the six-square meter-booth is at least 17,000 per unit、 Which one would you prefer?

标准摊位时9平方米的,每个起价是2、3万元;(非标准摊位是)6平方米的每个起价是1、7万元。您喜欢哪一种呢?

C: One nine-square meter-booth, please、

请给我一个9平方米的摊位吧。

R: Where do you wish your booth to be located?

您希望摊位的位置是怎样的呢?

C: Can I reserve a space in the center?

能不能订到中心区的摊位?

R: Sorry but all center booths are booked up、 We have only corner booths left、

很遗憾,所有中心区摊位都定订完了。我们只剩一些角落摊位啊。

3C: Oh, that’s fine、 I’ll take a corner booth、

好吧,那我就要一个角落摊位号了。

R: There is a corner stand to the right of the entrance、 Will that be all right?

入口右边有一个角落摊位,您觉得怎么样?

C: Okay, I’ll take it、

好的,我就要那个吧。

R: Thank you, Mr、 Brown、 You have reserved one nine-square meter corner both to the right of the entrance、 The booth number is A-092、 May I have your credit card number?

谢谢您,布朗先生。您预订了入口右手边的一个9平方米的角落摊位。摊位的编号是A-092。请问您的信用卡号码?

C: The number is 8453-XXX-0327, expiration date 12/31/2010、

号码是8453-XXX-0327,有效期至2011年12月31日。

R: Thanks、 I’ll send you a letter to confirm your reservation soon、 Anything else we can do for you?

谢谢。我很快会发一份预订确认信给您。还有什么问我能为您效劳的吗?

C: No, thank you very much、 Goodbye!

没有了,非常感谢。再见。

R: Thanks for calling、 Goodbye!

感谢您的来电,再见。

发布时间:2020-01-14
猜你感兴趣
最新展会知识
热门展会知识
申请展位
X展会网二维码

方法:点击下方微信号自动复制,打开微信添加好友

第一步:点击微信号:izhanhui

第二步:打开微信,去添加好友

微信号已复制,请打开微信添加好友咨询!